mercoledì 5 ottobre 2011

Alphabet Letters 2

Now, on my website, the complete alphabet "2" is availbale to use (click here). Note that only five letters are missing: J, K, W, X, Y.
only 2 euros
1) if you like this kind of letters and you're interested to all the letters, write me a comment in this blog or follow the instruction in the website (in a few words: contact me and write me your email address)
2) I will send you the email with the file attached after your payment (PAYPAL accepted)
only 2 euros

and remember that in the website you can find a lot of other things that you can download for free, I ask only to support the site clicking on a banner (or here in this blog or in the website): for you it is a zero-cost action, for me only a few euro-cents hoping to reach a beer-price at the end of the months! Thank You for your support

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento